Tuesday, January 24, 2012

10 points! GPS problems?

I bought a GPS system for my car, a Magellan Roadmate 1200. It has many pre-programed maps in it. When I was prompted to enter in my home address, I was shocked to find that it did not accept it as existing. Am I entering it in wrong? Is there a certain way to input addresses into a GPS system? Do I need latitude/ longitude? I live in Union Square, Nova Scotia, Canada, just outside New Germany. It's kind of... in the woods, haha. Maybe it's just not programmed? I can edit more details into the question if anyone wants them. I'll give someone 10 points if they can totally help me figure it out. Help?10 points! GPS problems?
I know that often with GPS devices they are picky about the city you enter for an address. Is there another city under which your home address could fall? Try that. Good luck.
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment