Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GPS thinks street is one-way...?

New Magellan Roadmate 1412 thinks a street by my house must be one way....let's me go one way toward my house, but not the other....directs me around the block. Does it even have the feature of knowing one-way streets? Do these things have glitches? Is there a fix for it? It's weird having a glitch right by my house. Let me know your ideas..thanks.GPS thinks street is one-way...?
%26gt; did update the firmware and it didn't change%26lt;



Did you update firmware or did you update the map? There is a difference.



A decent GPS/map setup will accurately know about one way streets and some even have features to allow users to to feedback map changes.GPS thinks street is one-way...?
those GPS systems are all alike!

they direct you farther than what you know is shorter.

-try up dating the firm ware.

-reload the maps
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment