Monday, January 30, 2012

2001 maxima PCM/ECU tune?

I would like to add a more agressive pcm tune to my maxima but i am having trouble finding one. I have not been able to find a Superchips, Diablo, ETC, the only one that i have been able to find is the JET and that requires physically taking out the ECU and sending it to them....



Any suggestions?



thanks!



2001 vq30de-k 5speed2001 maxima PCM/ECU tune?
Older cars need reprogramable Chips installed JWT Jim Wolfe Technology's That and a light weight flywheel strong pressure plate good clutch disk you can have bunches of torque steer hold tight.2001 maxima PCM/ECU tune?
Probably because there's not a huge market for Maxima alterations. I think people were using the 350z ecu in maximas and I'm not sure how that would work out.
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment