Monday, January 30, 2012

I have a 2002 gmc sierra 5.3L, whipple supercharger, k&n intake, throttle body spacer,shift kit, lower gear?

ratios in the differential, and a superchips programmer. this weekend i was challenged to a race with an old school chevy. i dont know what it has but if it were to fixed up as they say it is what are the chances of it having something to tear my *** up on? He wants to race for $2500. i know my truck runs but i dont knowmuch about the old school. he doesnt have a supercharger i know that and neither does he know i have one either but what are the odds.I have a 2002 gmc sierra 5.3L, whipple supercharger, k%26amp;n intake, throttle body spacer,shift kit, lower gear?
If this guy is ready to run for 2 1/2 k you bette watch yourstep. I run on the street but only throw down scratch on a sure thing. I'm guessing this guy thinks the same. Chances are he's got a bigblock under the hood. And there are no substitutes for cubic inches. I'm guessing that if he's running the annie that hign he knows what you got. I would never make that kind of bet on anything but a sure thing.I have a 2002 gmc sierra 5.3L, whipple supercharger, k%26amp;n intake, throttle body spacer,shift kit, lower gear?
need more info on both vehicles to give you any kinda idea
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment