Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How may a person give a specific name to an address destination on a Tom Tom XXL 550TM gps unit?

On my Magellan RoadMate 2000 gps unit, I am able to easily name every address destination that I input into the machine which makes it easy for me to identify my destinations by name rather than just pure address. I just bought a Tom Tom XXL 550TM gps unit and just learned that I can only have 48 Favorites which I can name. After that limit, no more Favorites may be added. Therefore, I just want to know if there's a way for me to give a specific name to an address destination on my new Tom Tom unit much like what I was able to do with my older Magellan gps unit. Any technical advice to solve my issue would be appreciated. Thanks!How may a person give a specific name to an address destination on a Tom Tom XXL 550TM gps unit?
go to My Favorites and choose that particular address.



then choose Edit



then choose RenameHow may a person give a specific name to an address destination on a Tom Tom XXL 550TM gps unit?
You can only name 48 favorites.



Really, most people have 5-10 favorites. You must be able to know some of the routes by heart by now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment