Monday, January 30, 2012

Would a flowmaster 10 series muffler be too obnoxious on a 2003 dodge dakota 4.7lv8?

i also have an AFE intake and a superchips programmerWould a flowmaster 10 series muffler be too obnoxious on a 2003 dodge dakota 4.7lv8?
I have the 40 series flowmaster on my Dakota R/T and I like the way it sounds. Not to obnoxious and doesn't get too droney in the cab while driving. But it has a nice low rumble to it.Would a flowmaster 10 series muffler be too obnoxious on a 2003 dodge dakota 4.7lv8?
I would say not at all, and if you are unplugging the exhaust in any way you are helping.Would a flowmaster 10 series muffler be too obnoxious on a 2003 dodge dakota 4.7lv8?
not at all.my dad has a 2006 dakota with dual flowmasters.they sound sweet.
Maybe to some people, but to me it would sound GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment