Friday, January 27, 2012

If I did this to my v6 2010 mustang, what would the benefits be and what company is best for each?

-Exhaust

-Cold air intake (one of these maybe? http://www.v6mustangstuff.com/2010airint鈥?/a>

-Throttle body

-Performance chip (I'm thinking superchips)



oh yeah, and as inexpensive as possible.If I did this to my v6 2010 mustang, what would the benefits be and what company is best for each?
Exhaust - I'd go with something mild. V6 Mustangs are known for their pleasing exhaust note. Maybe a Flowmaster 50 Delta Flow, or Magnaflow



CIA - BBK, functional and cheap



Throttle Body/Plenum : Trick Flow is the standard for the V8 engines, I don't know if they make a V6 plenum yet though. BBK does though.



Performance chip- Skip the chip, get a hand held tuner instead. I have a Diablosport Predator, I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment