Friday, January 27, 2012

What is my gear axle ratio? I have a 2007 Silverado(New Body).?

I am installing the Superchips programmer and I need my gear ratio. I have tried looking in different websites for this info, but I can not find it.What is my gear axle ratio? I have a 2007 Silverado(New Body).?
call the dealer tech. and he can tell you, the only other way is to take off the rear end cover and look at the big gear, there is some numbers stamped into it. that is your gear ratio.normally it is like 3.75 or 4.00What is my gear axle ratio? I have a 2007 Silverado(New Body).?
you should be able to look at the build tag on the housing of the rear diff it should be a metal tag being held by 2 of the diff cover bolts. better yet if it has not been molested call the local chevy dealer and give them your VIN and they can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment