Monday, February 13, 2012

Auto Auctions- Can someone give me a little more information I am looking to buy a car soon?

I live in Denver, Colorado so if anyone knows of any around here let me know!



I am pretty sure I want to go to one of these because they are just government repo vehicles and I would like to get a car soon. Can someone give me info like if there are salvage titles there or are the cars mostly bad, unreliable cars?



ThanksAuto Auctions- Can someone give me a little more information I am looking to buy a car soon?
some not all repo cars are usually not taken care of since people know that they will not pay for them after a certain period so why take care of them. bring someone with you who knows about cars and check them over carefully when the car is up for auction listen carefully most auctioneers will tell you if it has a clean title or salvage title and you could also look on the inside of the door jam which will also tell you. stay away from salvage cars if the car still has a manufacturers warranty on it its void due to the salvage title also i don't know about your state but some states will not register them and if you just don't know down the road what kind of problems will arise and will be stuck with a car that you can't sell or trade in .if goverrnment auction where cars are all government autos then not bad all get regular maintenance just try to find something that does not have high mileage on itAuto Auctions- Can someone give me a little more information I am looking to buy a car soon?
x
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment