Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm getting a car in a few months I'm fighting between a few cars can any one help?

I'm looking for a car that is 4cyl with or with out turbo i have no prefrence with turbo's i dont care if it has one or not no v8's or twin turbos I like imports alot i dont really like usa cars but .. if they ever mad a good four cyl car tell me it has to be between 2000-06 manual only .... throw some of your choices in or your prefrences my choices are:



2002-06 Acura RSX Type S

2002-05 Honda civic Si EP3

2000-05 VW GTI / GLI

2002 Mercedes-Benz C230



well thanks for help i need good aftermarket support on these cars too..I'm getting a car in a few months I'm fighting between a few cars can any one help?
Mazda Protege
Well the 2002 Mercedes is probably not going to be reliable. They were still cutting corners on their cars in that year. They just now got their quality back upI'm getting a car in a few months I'm fighting between a few cars can any one help?
Honda civic



but you can look up all of them

type into searchbox



2002 honda civic problems

2002 Acura problems



and so on wil get recalls and other problems

can aslo check by comsumer reports
2004 subaru impreza, incredibly reliable with power and comfortability to boot! Great aftermarket following and theyre fairly easy to drive.I'm getting a car in a few months I'm fighting between a few cars can any one help?
I'd go with the Honda or the Acura. They are the best made of the lot. You can go to the Kelly Blue Book site %26amp; see what they're selling for.
i would get the 2002-06 Acura RSX Type S and do this .

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=694002
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment