Monday, February 13, 2012

NEED HELP getting rid of a car bumper?

I owned a 2001 chevrolet cavalier, some lady bumped me in the back. Went to junk yard, and luckily found a bumper to replace (little did I know, wrong year model bumper) I went back and found the correct bumper, REpurchased new one, but some kid rear-ended me last week before I could swap out wrong bumper with the correct one. In my possession I have a 2001 Cavalier REAR bumper, any ideas on how to get rid of making a little $? Do auto salvage yards purchase items?!?NEED HELP getting rid of a car bumper?
Post it on http://craigslist.org/ for free.NEED HELP getting rid of a car bumper?
I have sold TONS of car parts this way.

Go to Craigslist.com

Choose your city, state, the correct category and post a free classified ad. Works like a dream! So many people use this site.NEED HELP getting rid of a car bumper?
I doubt they'd buy it from you especially if it's damaged, take it to a body shop, maybe they might need one for a customer and they won't have to go buy one

No comments:

Post a Comment