Monday, February 13, 2012

Can anyone find speaker for 1991 nissan maxima?

I have a 1991 Nissan Maxima and it has a Bose sound system but the amplifier on the drivers side speaker blew out and I have looked in many places for a new one but cannot find one! can anyone help me find an amplifier or whole speaker for the drivers side? If it can be shipped thats good, if there is an auto salvage place in Racine, Wisconsin that has one please give link to it.Can anyone find speaker for 1991 nissan maxima?
try mynissanparts .comCan anyone find speaker for 1991 nissan maxima?
The problem with Bose is the Impedance on the speaker system which is hard to find one to replace/repair it - Mucho $$$. May have to go to a salvage and obtain a guarantee in case it does not work.

Do to the many problems with my system, that I had the entire radio and all the speakers replaced.

Report Abuse

  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment