Thursday, February 16, 2012

I feel like I am trapped?

If I stay married to my wife, I will be unhappy and if I get a divorce I will still be unhappy because all of the financial stuff and the bs males have to deal with when getting a divorce. She doesn't have a job so in the case of a divorce most of my money would go to her and she doesn't even deserve it. She treats me like a slave. Here are the issues I have with her:



1) She doesn't contribute to the household. She chills at home, hangs out with her friends and shops. I work 60-70 hours a week(mostly on the higher end) and she expects me to cook and clean when I get home. Our kids go to school so she has plenty of time to clean and cook while the kids are gone. It's not that hard. I want to relax a little when I get home, because when I get home I only have 3 hours before I have to go to sleep. Also I am a manager so I get yelled at a lot at work, it's frustrating. When someone messes up, I always get blamed. It's very stressing. When I'm home, I just want to watch TV and spend time with friends.



2) She doesn't care about anything I care about. If I want her to come to a reunion of my college basketball team, "it's lame" but when she want's something she expects me to go with her. If I want something "it's lame" but when she wants something, I am a bad husband if I don't go with her.



3) She thinks money falls on my lap, which is not true at all. I am a manager for Mercedes-Benz, there is nothing easy about that. I have a PhD and I work hard for the money I earn. When Mercedes-Benz wants something, they mean business. She doesn't get that though. Just because I have a office job, she thinks it's easy. Barack Obama technically has a office job, it's not easy though.



4) Everything in general is about her. She can complain all day but when I complain for a second, she says "Grow a pair and be a man"



5) She is very unsupportive.



6) She wasn't always like this. She used to be nice and sweet. She turned into a devil after we got married.



7) She drinks a lot. She drinks one bottle of wine everyday.



I want to get a divorce so bad but than I lose a lot of money. I lose either way, I don't know what to do. The divorce laws are so unfair in USA. Females win either way. I thought males and females were equal? Yeah right.I feel like I am trapped?
Have her sign a contract ASAP that if you and her split, she gets no money as you earned it. Once she has signed it..wait a while and then divorce her. Make sure she has no clue that you want to or she wont sign. Tell her that you earned the money and so you get it.



She should contribute, in fact do basically all of it as she does not work. This defeats the purpose of women rights. If I was in her shoes, I would get a great career and contribute to the house hold chores.



Get a good lawyer and tell them what you want.



Please answer mine:



http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>I feel like I am trapped?
you can make money by using The Lottery Black Book



http://bit.ly/eQsMrg

No comments:

Post a Comment