Monday, February 13, 2012

How can I find a list of salvage or junk yards that would have a web listings.?

I am looking for a way to search for cars and truck parts, or even autos that have been totaled by insurance companys.can anyone give me a web address that might help?How can I find a list of salvage or junk yards that would have a web listings.?
http://car-part.com/





is one of the best I've found.



also do a search for junkyarddog.com
Great site..another one is: http://www.1Aauto.com

Report Abuse

How can I find a list of salvage or junk yards that would have a web listings.?
go to yahoo yellow pages and type in your zipcode and junk yards or whatever you are looking for and it will give you their phone, address and website if they have one.
Brandi gave ya the best advice I think.How can I find a list of salvage or junk yards that would have a web listings.?
www.junkyarddog.com, or www.gooselakeauto.com are the best sites to look for. But definatly try junkyarddog, the can get just about anything. And they are a really nice group of people too
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment