Monday, February 13, 2012

Looking for a salvage yard in Michigan?

I live in lower michigan and are looking for a salvage yard for materials for my " fixer upper" house. The house was originally a store in the 40's and my Grandparents bought it when they were married and raised my Father and Uncle and Aunt in this house. I love this house and want some vintage things to put in to re-doing some things. I put in salvage yard in the search and just auto places come up. Does anyone know of any in Michigan.Looking for a salvage yard in Michigan?
If you want to travel to Toledo, there is the PERFECT place for you. Complete staircases, ballusters, molding, doors, tubs, light fixtures, escutceons, etc. Go to http://www.coolstuffiscoolstuff.com/ and take a look. They also ship world wide. GREAT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment