Monday, February 13, 2012

I need help with a traffic violation problem?

I sold two vehicles to an auto salvage yard. Now I am receiving tickets in the mail on both of them. How do I get out of this?I need help with a traffic violation problem?
Go to Google, Type in "sale of auto to junkyard" There are several sites to choose from. Pick the one that best suits your situation. I understand I made a similar mistake. Best WishesI need help with a traffic violation problem?
you obviously didnt pay the tickets on that car and thought the easy way out of payment was to junk them.ooopppssss..everything is on paper and the junkyard checked it if it was legalI need help with a traffic violation problem?
Show your sales receipt showing you no longer own the vehicle. Hope you weren't STUPID and didn't leave your plates on the cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment